Let's start the week out with a little Monday Madness.
1. Do you watch any 'reality shows' on television? If so, which is your favorite? If not, why? I watch two reality shows, Survivor and Amazing Race. And I actually like both of them about equally.
2. If you were offered a chance to be a part of any of the reality shows, which one would you choose? Why? Probably the Bachelorette show. Can't you just see it now . . . an other-side aged woman as the bachelorette? That would go over just ducky with the marketing people, I would think. *grin*
3. If you could pick your own team on 'Survivor' what qualities would you look for in the 7 people you would choose? That would be hard to decide, because that is the beauty of Survivor: you are judged both on how well you play with others and how well you play the game and ack! If I picked a dream team, how would we ever boot each other off after the merge? Basically, I would like honest, hard--working people on the team. Good looking men. Ugly women. Something like that.